Volunteer and Intern at Abhyutthanam Society
We offer internship programme ranging up to 25 days in the month of June. Volunteers are cordially welcomed to work persistently and shoulder us in serving society.
Areas of cultivation:
- Drafting and Filing of Right to Information Applications to equip our projects with needed information.
- Employing Right to Hearing Act which aims at disposal of complaints of common man with regard to governance in time-bound manner.
- Employing writing skills in writing articles and representations benefitting slum people.
- Employing own sweat in conducting surveys to bring out concrete know how of the society which would eventually aid ongoing projects.
- Contributing ideas and other skills and talents for creating legal awareness in the society.
- Other contributions which may require for the benefit of the society
What you will Harvest:
- It will enhance the legal knowledge of the intern/Volunteer.
- Intern/Volunteer will acquaint with the realities of the society.
- It’s been correctly propounded that “If you are not improving, you are deteriorating”. That’s why we accord interns with opportunity to improve and enhance their communication and research skills.
- Intern/Volunteer will encounter with the practical procedures and mechanism of administration.
- Intern/Volunteer will be provided with Certificate of Appreciation
- Above all, Intern/Volunteer will serve the humanity which itself is the very purpose of the human life.
This is a chance to grab an opportunity to reach out and beget sincere difference in the society. We regard every individual like a breath of fresh air and we call for your flair and skills to bring out optimal results for you as well as for the organization.